You’ll often hear a lot of companies share their mission and vision statements, but what about their values? A good friend of ours suggested that we make a list our company values to share with our employees, customers, and other stakeholders. Keep in mind that this isn’t just some corporate gibberish… we truly believe these things and strive to live by them.
Oval Company Values:
- Be Humble: let your work and actions speak for you.
- Take Ownership: every individual is responsible for their own actions and recognize they influence our products and the lives and relationships of customers and co-workers.
- Have Integrity: be transparent, fair, open and honest.
- Empowerment: take initiative and measured risk to make changes that are better for all.
- Strive for Perfection: you will not attain it, but you will achieve excellence.
- Customer Service is King: we are nothing without our customers, spoil them.
- Win-Win: each transaction must be mutually beneficial for all parties.
- Separation of Work and Home Life: work hard, work efficiently, get the job done and then it’s your time.
- Demand Quality: every product delivered must be the best it can possibly be.
- Collaborate: leverage your collective gifts.
- Respect: self and others.
- Enjoy Work: feel good about what you do and who you do it with, celebrating successes along our journey together.
- Improve the World: your words and deeds should leave a positive mark.